Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I couldn't make it happen: Divine Timing and Healing

I was super excited for the new year I mean I was on my game too! I did a lot of job searching and I listened to others as they gave me advice on making my resume better. And yes this sudden urge of realizing that it has been a year since I lost my last job came flushing in too. My family seemed to be worried about me and I even got into some pretty rough conversations about my needs and my wants. All this time I thought I had to do what was right for me because others also wanted what was right for me and that was to find a job and to get back on track. So I focused on making it happen to get a job! I even prayed for some saint assistance and I prayed to St. Jude. I felt it in my heart to do so and I thought I had nothing to lose. 


So around the middle of December I got a call and I went to a first interview and a week later a second interview. I was so happy! But just a few days before my second interview something hit me hard a sudden sickness. I knew something was wrong but I did my best to heal by doing the few things I could do. Then I got a call and I was told I had been offered the job! They were really nice and I felt so happy that just before the end of the year I found a new job. I did tell them I was sick but I felt confident that I was going to heal in time so they said okay we will see you then. 


Thursday comes and boy that morning I almost lost all control of my breathing and could not stop puking. I knew I had to see a Dr. soon. They gave me a chance to start training the following week so I felt blessed. I saw the Dr. I had an infection and issues with my bronchial tubes. Three days passed and I was still not feeling better. I finally had to go to the hospital to get some x-rays done and I found out I had bronchitis. I really wanted to feel better I really wanted to start working again and start my new job! I even started new goals around this new job. But this week was the week I had to start my training but I didn't due to my illness. I felt in my heart that they were not going to accept this and not have me any longer and I was right. I was so upset. I felt like I disappointed them and myself. 


I have been sick for 3 weeks now and it has slowed me down a lot! Usually I help others but this time I felt I needed to help myself and receive help from others too. Today I noticed other similar signs of divine timing and how no matter how hard you try things just don't seem to go your way. Dava Greely another blogger and friend had posted about her struggles with this. She too felt connected to my story and feelings. What is up with divine timing? Sometimes it takes a while for us to find out but in the mean time keep having faith! Divine timing means by the divine, by God, by the great source of the universe things will take place in its own course not by yours. I am not saying to stop being pro active but that the right answers and solutions might not happen the way you expect them to happen. 


I also bumped into this great article about healing it is about a mantra for healing "Ra Ma Da SaThis really touched on my story and how I been feeling. 
Illness takes a tremendous toll on our physical and emotional well-being.  Being in pain changes everything. The rest of your life stops.  Whole careers can come shuddering to a halt to address a health crisis. Without our health, what do we have? Love.  Love remains.
I thought wow this really hits home! I am so sick that it caused me to give up on a job. It caused me to slow down. But I have to heal and in healing I can find myself again.  It might be hard but I have to focus on the truth and that is I can have faith in things again and that things can change they always do and maybe within a few weeks or months divine timing will finally reveal its plans. It always ends up doing it we just have to surrender without hurting ourselves. 

Here is a video regarding the "Ra Ma Da Sa"  mantra. If you read the article which is linked on this blog you can find out its full meaning. Hope you continue to be gentle with yourself and to take time to heal and be open to your healing process. It is a process that never ends but if we take our time we might receive many wonderful gifts  and transformations. 




Love and Light
Cristina Balderas


Her facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Angelic-Tarot-with-Cristina/152685161434868

3 comments:

  1. I was just discussing this with my hubbie a couple of weeks ago because it seems that he has had some bad luck getting in the way of things he's been wanting to pursue, but I'm sure things will work out in the right time. I was starting to think it was bad karma, but I'm sure that all the bad he did as a kid has been paid a thousandfold since he's a great samaratan. You will not believe how many people he has helped on the highway that were stranded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post Christina. At the same time I was so sick and I never get sick as well. I know as healers, we also have our time, or healing crisis to stop, reflect, surrender deeper and become more aware of the divine will. That flow of energy that takes us on all levels to a deeper understanding, even if at the time we do not know what it is all about. Thru my recent illness many of my big plans had to change, relocating, job changes and all. Huge effects. So here I am, patient and listening again to my heart and relaxing into the flow with trust. Not that there is not fear, but trusting always in my connection to the divine and all will be taken care of as it always has been...evidence: my awareness!! om shanti, peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Peggy this is Cristina. Wow thank you for your comment. You are right as healers we need our own time of reflection and stillness. Healing as well. Hope you keep your faith strong and your heart filled with peace too.

    ReplyDelete