Sunday, March 24, 2013

A channeled message from Jesus Christ



There is always something that may inflict us but what we can do is forgive the person who hurt us or forgive ourselves if it was our own doing. Your lessons are not meant to burden you but to empower you. In life many people will enter and leave it. Cherish the good things and focus on what was it about them or the situation that made you a better or stronger person. I never worried about what others thought of me. I was more concerned about not doing something if someone was hurt or abused. Healing comes so naturally. When you decide to help someone else you open their healing faster. Both people in every helping situation the giver and receiver get to be healed in one way or another. My message to you now is please do not over burden your heart. Do not carry so much there especially if it is negative and painful. Your heart center is a very powerful area. Pay attention to it. Allow it to be fully functioning and for it to be open. Love is very powerful. If you believe in this you should hold on to it in every situation and in every aspect of your life. 

There may be imperfections and you may not feel your best in every situation but love can be so powerful in helping you see the truth and in helping the person involved see it as well. Focus on what you are good at. There is something wonderful and amazing that you can do. And if you know it just do it. And if you are not sure of it just follow your heart. In my own troubling times faith has always helped me and seeing within me the flame that my heart carried. This is why you may see images of me with the sacred heart because every heart is sacred. There are many wonderful things that are born from the heart. When you connect with someone it is from the heart even if you do not know them or they are from a different part of the world the connection you have made is from the heart. The best energy you can create and give is from here. Take time to know that your heart is a beautiful gem and as long as you have one you are perfect. You are a receiver and giver of love and it can never be taken away. This is how I healed others through the heart. I am sending all of you healing of the heart. Allow me to take over and release whatever burden you carry there. Just ask me and I will have it done. I will unburden your heart. And thank you for thinking of me as I also think of you. Be the unyielding spirit you were born to be.

I am very grateful to bring you this channeled message. May it inspire you and uplift you. And may you have a blessed Easter too.

Love and Light
Cristina Balderas 
Medium and spiritual counselor 
angelictarot.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment