Monday, January 27, 2014

On earth, as it is in heaven

















Someone pointed out this verse of the bible and suggested an insight that blew me away. I thought of a dream I had once where I knew I was in my heaven. An angel was behind me and I felt so free and loved. I realized the piece of heaven I took with me was a reminder that I am here on earth for a reason. That being on earth wasn't going to be perfect. But there is a connection between heaven and earth. When I see this verse I see that there is a message suggesting that we bring what is of heaven to earth. And that our life reflects that of what we know from heaven. The only way I can think of making sure I allow heaven and the spiritual part of me to bloom on earth is by taking my physical life seriously. And by seriously I mean by not ignoring that I am a vehicle of my dreams and desires. That I am a vehicle of heaven in earth and by embracing my life on earth I can empower myself and others in ways I could never imagine. So plant as many seeds as you can. The only place you can plow your seeds and see your seeds grow is here in earth. Not in heaven. But that which you grow will be reflections of heaven in earth. If you allow them to be and if you put in the physical effort to help them grow and manifest.  On earth, as it is in heaven. You are not separated from heaven no matter if you are on this plane. So live fully physically, emotionally and spiritually and allow your divine self to shine in your actions. 

Love and Light,
Cristina Balderas
Medium and Spiritual Counselor 
angelictarot.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment