Thursday, December 1, 2011

Archangel Raphael and the Green Tara: Working with the healing Green Ray


I’ve never heard about “the rays” until this year. The rays are lights that are indeed very mystical and very powerful. In total there are seven rays and each ray belongs to a specific Archangel and is represented by a specific color. The seven rays are so amazing and I would like to tell you more about a specific ray the “green ray”. The green ray is represented by the great Archangel Raphael. Archangel Raphael is the physician/healer of the angelic realm. He is also an angel of music and the truth. All these aspects make him so soothing, powerful and healing. And the more I worked with the green ray the more I realized how it is infused with high energies the kind of energies so high that they are so pure and magical. Indeed miraculous!

I am sure you know by now what color this ray holds? Yes the color green! Since working with this special ray the color green is what I am drawn to more and more. I guess that happens naturally once you allowed a color to influence your energy and body field. The green ray is also connected to the heart chakra. The heart chakra is represented by the color green. Archangel Raphael is also the gate keeper of the third eye. So you can work with him and his green ray when dealing with your sixth chakra too.

How can you work with this healing green ray?

  1. You can call upon it by visualizing a magnificent green ray coming out of your heart and into whatever you are sending your healing too.
  2. Call on Archangel Raphael; work with him whenever you are doing any healing work.
  3. Use your hands as a portal to let the green ray expand and touch whatever you wish to heal. (Ex. Placing the palm of over your water or food and sending it the green ray)
  4. Trust in your own natural healing abilities and infuse it with the green ray and with Archangel Raphael.
  5. Create a healing bath: Intention is everything! So intend the bath to be healing and filled with the green ray. Boil a big pot of water and add some dry oregano to it. Now if you want to make your bath greener you can add some green food coloring. Now that you are boiling this water pray over it with the green ray. Bless this water. Now start preparing the tub by adding incense and green candles. You can add soft music if you wish. Now once you filled your bath with the regular water add the boiling hot green water. Time to lay in it! Once you are in the bath keep imagining Archangel Raphael with you. You can even speak to him out loud or in your mind. Ask him for his healing. Imagine the water is the green ray. Pray for whatever healing you need. Accept the healing energies this bath gives you.
  6. Call on Archangel Raphael and his green ray with healing and enhancing your sixth chakra (intuitive abilities) and fifth chakra (the heart).
  7. Call on Archangel Raphael to help you decipher the truth and to consecrate your eyes. This can help you to fully connect to just loving energies and energies of divine truth.
  8. When you pray and meditate you can call on Archangel Raphael and his green ray and use it to send more healing as you are in prayer or meditation.
  9. Read more about the green ray and be open to the possibility it holds for you. Trust in the information that rings true to you. Then use it in your own life

As I kept working with the green ray I also spent time doing some chanting. Now chanting is about the repetition of mantras. Most of these mantras deal with Buddhist and Hindu deities. I wasn’t knowledgeable in this either. Once I began to learn a little more I discovered the great Green Tara. Now she came to me during a meditation and I shared this with a friend who is Buddhist and a Reiki healer whom also leads the chanting and meditation circle I attend. At first she could not confirm it maybe because my details did not resonate quickly but soon after I found an image of the Green Tara and I said that is her! My friend was also happy to know that indeed it was her. She then advised me to connect to her mantra. It is "Om Tare Tuttare Ture Svaha".
Here is a great youtube video where you can listen to this mantra.



I found out that the Green Tara is a Buddhist deity and embodies a very compassionate energy. She heals by compassion. I realized her mantra is indeed so healing and it is so because of her compassion. Archangel Raphael (the green ray) and the green Tara have so much in common. I had discovered this as I was going through all my healing work. Both are represented by green, both heal and both hold very high and compassionate energies. I am sure the Green Tara and the green ray work very closely together. I am sure you can also call on the Green Tara when you are doing your healing work as well. Because a compassionate heart can lead to so much healing!

I hope this can help you open your mind, heart, soul and body to so much healing energy and divinity! 

2 comments:

  1. I love how you explain how The 5th Ray is not mutually exclusive to Archangel Raphael (LOVE HIM, don't get me wrong). However, you bring about the feminine manifestation of this Ray, attributing it to the beloved Green Tara (LOVE HER too). Thank you for your words and practical instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green has recently come to me from a dream someone had of me, saying there were bright green circles, covered in bright green moss surrounding us. This just came to me that the 5th Ray and Green Tara came through her dream in the form of a circle. No beginning, no end... I think that Archangel Raphael and the Green Tara were telling her in her dream about us that our healing is beginning and is never ending at the same time. Thank you for this post and video, very relaxing chant and will try the green bath sometime as well... Another interesting area I need to explore more... and more posts from you!!

    ReplyDelete