Tuesday, December 6, 2011

House of Illusions: Are you in one?



I had a dream recently where I felt trapped but I was not sure where I was. I kept walking in and out of different rooms. The house was big and beautiful. Some parts looked crisp and clear while others fuzzy and confusing. I remember going into this room which I had gone into before and as I grabbed the door the walls changed. They had literally transformed before my eyes. As I noticed this I realized I was in some kind of fun house the kind you see at a carnival with the huge trippy mirror of illusion. I remember trying to figure out where I was so I went toward the front of the living room where there was a huge window and I moved the white see through curtain to the side and I looked out and I saw a wolf and I remember thinking does he want me? Or will he help me? In that moment I just kept going in and out of rooms realizing they were changing in format and in shape. It felt like they were illusions. Then I realized I could walk to the door. I felt like I had more control and when I opened it I saw a couch in front of me with people sitting on it and they were all talking and seemed to be happy and I seemed to be clearly aware of what I just did!   

Two days after this dream I was on Facebook and I noticed someone did a podcast on the Hindu deity Ganesh. I have heard about this deity growing up but didn’t fully pay attention to him until now. In this podcast the host began to describe her nap and how she felt in a funk. She hid in her blankets and as she was doing so she said Ganesh spoke to her telling her “get out of your own way”! The host then went on with how she feels we tend to self sabotage ourselves. It is no wonder that Ganesh came to her because Ganesh is known for being the removal of all obstacles. When chanting his mantra this is what you are asking him to do to remove all and any obstacle from you. She ends the podcast with a special channeled message from Ganesh. Here is part of that message which rung true to me and my dream “All obstacles are merely illusions that you create within your human reality”. She then raised the question what if the obstacles we are dealing with do not even exist? 

Ganesh-The removal of all obstacles
 
I loved hearing this podcast because it connected to my house of illusions. I came to realize that right now in my life the things I fear or the obstacles I have can be merely illusions. Or that I have been holding on to illusions and now it is time to let them go. In my dream I did leave the house and since I was not attacked nor was I feeling scared it showed me that I was wrong for thinking I could not step out because there was nothing for me to fear to begin with. Wow! Imagine how many times we hold on to illusions? We all have a house of illusions and sometimes we do not realize this till later on. It is also like self sabotage we become an obstacle for ourselves filled with illusions. I feel this is preparing me and it can be preparing you for 2012. In other words we might not fully succeed in what we wish to succeed in until we wipe out the illusions we have been holding on to. It is like we believe deeply in their stories year after year. I hope you can take some time to reflect and see what illusions you are creating now or are holding onto. You can ask Ganesh, Archangel Michael and your guardian angel to help you remove these obstacles and help you see that you can step out of your illusions safely and freely! Have a wonderful awakening! No more blocks! Nothing can stop you! 

By: Cristina Balderas

Here is her Facebook page!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you Cristina for this great reminder of the remover of obstacles. In yoga, the pose to practice to remove obstacles is the eagle pose. Yes, I agree praying always helps me when I have a difficult task ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That is so interesting that there is a pose for this too! I wish too learn more about it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Ganesha's channeled message. All should read this blog!

    ReplyDelete